- This event has passed.
Artificial Intelligence: Fueling the Next Wave of Innovation
May 8, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Join us as industry experts address cutting-edge developments ranging from the implementation of advanced AI technologies and AI-enabled digital innovations, to customer engagement via machine learning and automation. The conference will also cover topics including AI applications in banking, finance, HR, health, marketing, cybersecurity, robotics, and the future of work and education.
· Jay Bellissimo, General Manager, Cognitive Process Transformation, IBM Global Business Services
Speakers and Panelists:
· Houwei Cao, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Computer Science, NYIT College of Engineering and Computing Sciences
· Hareesh Chandrupatla, CEO and Chief Data Scientist, Anjin Analytics
· Benjamin F. Dynkin, Co-Executive Director, American Cybersecurity Institute; Co-Founder and CEO, Atlas Cybersecurity
· Paul Ferrillo, J.D., Shareholder, Cybersecurity, Privacy, and Crisis Management Practice, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
· Justin Fier, Director of Cyber Intelligence and Analytics, Darktrace
· Kerstin Kleese van Dam, Ph.D., Director, Computational Science Initiative, Brookhaven National Laboratory
· Nicole Larrauri, President, EGC Group
· Natalie Milani, Ph.D., Adjunct Assistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Health Sciences, NYIT School of Health Professions
· Michael Nizich, Ph.D., Director, Entrepreneurship and Technology Innovation Center at NYIT
· Purna Prasad, Ph.D., Vice President, CTO, Northwell Health
· Anthony Scriffignano, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Data Scientist, Dun & Bradstreet
· Kris Skrinak, AI/ML Segment Lead, PSA, Amazon
· Nicole Daphne Tricoukes, Senior Maverick, Chief Technology Office, Zebra Technologies
This event is held in conjunction with Creative Tech Week.
Admission is free. Registration is required.